Become a Member
Membership of the South East Integration Network is open to groups and organisations who support our mission & aims, & do work which furthers community integration in the south east of Glasgow.
Individuals who have a connection to the south east of Glasgow and support and actively work towards these aims can also join as members – see individual membership below.
Becoming a SEIN Member will give you the opportunity to:
- Show your support for our mission & aims.
- Build connections with other people, groups & organisations in the south east of Glasgow.
- Hear about & share information on what’s happening in the area.
- Access training opportunities.
- Make use of the SEIN office / resources.
- Be part of steering the direction of SEIN by attending & voting at our AGM / join working groups / join the Board of Directors
There is no membership fee, however as a SEIN member, you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission & aims of SEIN.
- Attend monthly network meetings, which take place on the second Tuesday of every month, 10am-12noon at different locations around the South East of Glasgow.
- Actively participate in the network by making links, building partnerships & supporting the work of SEIN.
- Understand & respect your duties as a member of an SCIO (see pg. 22 of OSCR’s SCIO Guide).
Apply for Membership
To apply for membership, please download the following files and return a completed application form to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss becoming a member, please contact Ruth.
If you live/ work in or have a connection to the south east of Glasgow and you support and actively work towards our mission & aims, we’d love to welcome you to join as an individual member of the South East Integration Network. Please download the information doc & application form above.