Become a Member
Membership of the South East Integration Network is open to groups and organisations who do work in the South-East of Glasgow which supports our aims.
Individuals who have a connection to the South-East of Glasgow and support and actively work towards these aims can also join as members – see individual membership below.
Becoming a SEIN Member will give you the opportunity to:
- Show your support for our aims.
- Build connections with other people, groups & organisations in the South East of Glasgow who are also doing work which supports our aims.
- Hear about & share information on what’s happening in the area.
- Access training opportunities.
- Apply for funding for projects which help to achieve SEIN’s aims (applicable only to member groups/organisations)
- Be part of steering the direction of SEIN by attending & voting at our AGM / joining working groups / joining the Board of Directors
There is no membership fee, however as a SEIN member, you will be expected to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the aims of SEIN.
- Attend monthly network meetings, which take place on the second Tuesday of every month, 10am-12noon at different locations around the South-East of Glasgow.
- Actively participate in the network by making links, building partnerships & supporting the work of SEIN.
- Understand & respect your duties as a member of an SCIO (see pg. 22 of OSCR’s SCIO Guide).
Apply for Membership
To apply for membership, please download the following files and return a completed application form to email@example.com
If you would like to discuss becoming a member, please contact Ruth.
If you live/ work in or have a connection to the south east of Glasgow and you support and actively work towards our aims, we’d love to welcome you to join as an individual member of the South East Integration Network. Please download the information doc & application form above.