Can Your Group/Organisation Help Bring People of Different Ages Together Through Good Food?
The Food for Life Get Togethers team in Scotland are seeking partners who can create and deliver innovative ways of bringing people of different ages and backgrounds together through good food.
• Up to £10,000 is available for a minimum of four organisations to start projects in January 2020 which will run until no later than May 2021.
• We are looking for partners that can demonstrate genuine understanding of what is needed in their communities and have the skills and energy to use food to bring people together across different generations.
• Projects must be in the test and learn regions of Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverclyde.
• Eligible partners include: not for profit settings such as community groups, nurseries, schools, care homes, community health and social care settings, housing associations, charities and local groups.
• Applications must be received by 12pm on 29th November.
Download application form & guidance
Find out more
Contact Donna: email@example.com