News from Tripod – Training for Social Action
We have opened applications to our second ‘Organising for Power’ programme which seeks to to strengthen the movement against racism, xenophobia and the erosion of migrants’ rights in Scotland.
Are you involved in tackling the root causes of xenophobia and racism and promoting the rights of migrants/refugees/asylum seeking people in Scotland?
Does it sometimes feel like fire-fighting rather than organising and campaigning for systemic change?
Would you like to learn how to have a bigger impact and plan campaigns that win?
Want to consider how to make your organising more accessible and sustainable?
If so the Organising for Power Programme is for YOU!
This free programme will give you:
- Six-day long residential training to develop skills in community organising and campaign planning
- Coaching and ongoing support from Tripod to develop and implement your campaign plan
- Mentoring from experienced campaigners
- A small grant to kickstart or grow your campaign
- Access to a community of organisers who you can share skills with
- Support to strengthen the movement against racism, xenophobia and the erosion of migrants’ rights in Scotland.
Find out more
Apply to join
Deadline for applications is 31st July 2019 – Complete Application form
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 353 2220