News from Bike for Good Glasgow South
We are moving to new, BIGGER premises this month. Don’t worry, it’s just a stone’s throw from our current site.
Join us for a family friendly day of music, celebration and feasting to welcome us in to the new space with a bang.
When? Saturday 30th March, 1-5pm
Where? The New Hub: 539 Victoria Road/Langside Lane G42 8BH (see map above)
All activities are free, and all are welcome.
Some of the exciting activities on the day include:
- Bike ride 10am-12pm
- Spokes not Blokes maintenance workshop for women & non-binary people 2-4pm
From 1-5pm, you can also enjoy:
- Dr Bike free bike repairs
- Cake & food by Kaleyard!
- Music from local groups
- Play Together on Pedals – Balance bikes for wee ones
- Cycle skills tracks for kids in the park
- Face painting & Henna
- Paint our new planters
- Craft workshops with inner tubes & tyres
- Bling your bike!
- Shop open for business & repairs