We are running a series of sessions to bring SEIN members & other community groups / organisations who do work in the south east of Glasgow which supports our aims, together to discuss the role of the South East Integration Network and what its development should look like going forward.
These events will be facilitated by Tripod (Edinburgh-based cooperative) who will produce a follow-up report for SEIN based on the discussions.
Coming along to one of these sessions will be a chance for you to share your views, experiences & ideas & be part of a conversation about what you would like to see SEIN doing, so that we can build a collective vision for how SEIN should grow.
In particular, the sessions will cover:
– A review of SEIN’s current & previous activity
– Exploring the core purpose of the network
– Looking at the context of integration in the south east of Glasgow; what this means & where the gaps are
– Understanding how SEIN members & others would like to be involved in the network
Each session will be 3 hours long in order to give enough time to properly explore these topics & give the chance for everyone to have their thoughts heard.
There will be three different sessions (you only need to come to one!). Please choose whichever of the following sessions will be most convenient for you to attend:
– Friday 5th October, 9.30-12.30, YCSA – 48 Darnley Street (Pollokshields)
– Monday 8th October, 13.30-16.30, St. Francis Community Centre (Gorbals)
– Tuesday 9th October, 9.30-12.30, Govanhill Neighbourhood Centre
Book a place:
So we’re aware of numbers, please let us know which of the above sessions you would like to come to. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation & any dietary, access or other requirements. Refreshments will be provided for each session.
Give your thoughts online
For anyone unable to make it along to an event but would like to contribute, you can still do so via this online form. We’d be very grateful for your input, whatever your involvement with SEIN. Please complete this by Friday 26th October.